Changeling Companions help us thrive and continue to produce high quality theatre for audiences across Kent
Ever since the time of Elizabeth I, theatre companies have enjoyed the support of patrons.
By becoming a Changeling Companion you will help our unique company continue to produce great shows.
We are one of only a small handful of Kentish theatre companies today. We bring high quality theatre to you, in stunning sites and venues. We also create opportunities for young people to take up a career in theatre and television.
For only a small donation, you can secure our future. Imagine that!
In return you can expect the following benefits:
- One (two if joint) free ticket(s) to our opening night performance at Boughton Monchelsea Place
- Glass of fizz and opportunity to meet the cast
- Opening night reserved front row seating (for each Companion plus one)
- Free programme
- Acknowledgement on Companions Wall, show programme and newsletter
- Automatic subscription to our newsletter
Cost: £50 individual / £75 joint per year
Small Change (under 16s)
- Free child ticket to show
- Free Changeling branded t-shirt
- Name on Companions Wall, in show programme and newsletter
Cost: £25 individual / £40 two children per year
Make a difference
To register your interest in becoming our Companion please email us.
Changeling is a registered charity and can claim Gift Aid on all your kind donations.
Romeo + Juliet
Ann Bruce / Sheila Cousins / Jean and Paddy Abbot / Stacey Ellis / Richard Aucott / Mr and Mrs Meneses Bautista
Ann Bruce / Sheila Cousins / Vanessa Hillier
As You Like It
Valerie J Woollven / Mark Miles Lea
Comedy of Errors
Karen Evans / Sheila and Peter Cousins / AJ and K Spelman / Ann Bruce
Merry Wives of Windsor
Karen Evans / Mik and Mel Reed / M Freeman / Peter and Sheila Cousins / Alfred J Spelman / Michael Evans and Judith Chapell / Ann Bruce / Ken and Sandra Pattison / Alison Rust