Changeling Companions help us thrive and continue to produce high quality theatre for audiences across Kent
Ever since the time of Elizabeth I, theatre companies have enjoyed the support of patrons.
By becoming a Changeling Companion you will help our unique company continue to produce great shows.
We are one of only a small handful of Kentish theatre companies today. We bring high quality theatre to you, in stunning sites and venues. We also create opportunities for young people to take up a career in theatre and television.
For only a small donation, you can secure our future. Imagine that!
In return you can expect the following benefits:
- Updates on performance dates, venues and tickets before public release
- One (two if joint) free ticket(s) to our opening night performance at Boughton Monchelsea Place, including:
- reserved front row seating or rug space (for each Companion plus one)
- glass of fizz and opportunity to meet the cast
- Reserved space for seating or rugs at a range of selected venues – guarantee the best view!
- Free programme at any of our shows
- Acknowledgement on Companions Wall, show programme and newsletter
- Signed show poster by the cast and director – a great momento!
Cost: £50 individual / £75 joint per year
Small Change (under 16s)
- Free child ticket to show
- Free Changeling branded t-shirt
- Name on Companions Wall, in show programme and newsletter
Cost: £25 individual / £40 two children per year
Make a difference
To register your interest in becoming our Companion please email us.
Changeling is a registered charity and can claim Gift Aid on all your kind donations.
Mags Zak / Gavin Crickett
All’s Well That Ends Well / She Stoops to Conquer
Rachel Ellis / Roy Bristow / Ian Wright and Rowena Robertson / Peter and Margaret Cox / Sheila and Peter Cousins / Leah and John Donovan / David and Eva Ford / Gaie and Frank Burnet / Paul Harper and Ian Cooper / Bridget and Richard Reader / Alan Pretious
Romeo + Juliet
Ann Bruce / Sheila Cousins / Jean and Paddy Abbot / Stacey Ellis / Richard Aucott / Mr and Mrs Meneses Bautista
Ann Bruce / Sheila Cousins / Vanessa Hillier
As You Like It
Valerie J Woollven / Mark Miles Lea
Comedy of Errors
Karen Evans / Sheila and Peter Cousins / AJ and K Spelman / Ann Bruce
Merry Wives of Windsor
Karen Evans / Mik and Mel Reed / M Freeman / Peter and Sheila Cousins / Alfred J Spelman / Michael Evans and Judith Chapell / Ann Bruce / Ken and Sandra Pattison / Alison Rust